Guiding Principles of Yarnall Senior Relocations Services￼
Courtesy, Empathy and Respect
We realize that moving on can be more difficult for older persons, who have accumulated a lifetime of personal treasures and possessions that must be whittled down to fit the next phase of their lives. It can be exhausting just to think about and frustrating to achieve. With patience, good humor and understanding, we work to keep the process on track while minimizing client stress and enabling them to participate as much as they want to or can.
A Smooth Process
Our Senior Relocations Services were designed to reduce the angst of moving for seniors and their loved ones. Starting with a complimentary consultation at the client’s home, we provide a full range of moving services and expert advice built on long experience. These services include, but certainly aren’t limited to:
- Coordination of the move’s timing and, if required, space planning and downsizing advice to help in deciding what will fit and what will be needed in the new home.
- Coordination with administrators at the senior living community, if appropriate.
- Careful packing and unpacking of household items.
- Hanging of pictures wherever the resident selects or using our decorating experience to choose the best location.
- Organization of the kitchen and bathrooms in the new home.
- Storage of extra items in our state-of-the-art, 80,000 sq. ft., air-conditioned warehouse.
- Arrangement for personal items to be shipped to family in other cities and states through National Van Lines.
- Working with the client to dispose of unneeded items through donation, consignment or sale.
We also provide a single point of contact to avoid confusion and promote efficiency.
Meticulous Attention to Detail
Not all clients or their loved ones need all available services. And that is entirely up to them. Some may want basic packing, oversight and transport. Others may want the complete package. Many people fall in between. It’s their decision. We’re just here to make sure whatever they want goes smoothly and efficiently.
Sarasota and Manatee County service areas include: Sarasota, Bradenton, Venice, Anna Maria, Longboat Key, Lido Key, Casey Key and Lakewood Ranch.
If you or a loved one could use any or all of these services, please let us know. Our special team thrives on guiding seniors and their families through the intricacies of a transitional move and, often, major life event.
Moving? We can help.
We pride ourselves on having a loyal, dedicated team of movers. On average, our moving team has been with Yarnall Moving & Storage Solutions for more than 17 years. And over the decades, we have changed with the times and expanded to offer needed services. As problem-solvers, we help customers overcome their unique moving and storage challenges. We’re here to help every step of the way. Learn how.